Thursday, March 11, 2010

Word. Awkward! Mmm




Don't you hate being in awkward situations?? It's just weird. Even the word is weird, awk. What is that haha.


I'm posting this cuz I've been a couple of awkward situations. One, I went to quiznos to eat and I saw sheryll's friend there. We said our what's up and I got my food and I didn't know to either join him or not so I sat behind him haha.



I wish I had that power. Haha the second one was at chipotle but this time my friend joined me O_O. Haha sat there and ate my food while he talked. Give or take I contributed my share of talking but after you've said all your material what now?? Uh, yeah that's cool haha.



Ok this twister pic is a win but twister is always a chance for pervs to graze a boob or two. Right hand on butt. But doesn't that always happen?? Besides the twister but when you see someone you know but not know know. Haha let's go into the convo:

1: hey what's up?
2: o hey not much, what's good with you??
1: oh you know work and school.
(now that you opened the topic insert talking about school here now)
1: so yeah that's cool
2: yeah
(and insert awkward now. Slowly walk away and say)
1: cool so I'll facebook you.

Haha. See? And I know it's only awkward if you make it awkward right? Wrong! When a girl tells a boy they like him, boom! Friendship never the same ever again O_O. That or after they do it and he tells her its not me its you speech. But it's inevitable haha.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: