Friday, March 19, 2010

Farmville. Need I say more??

Haha ok I haven't been blogging for a while. I guess I have a relapse of farming haha.



Haha I have 4 apps of farming? What. Ok well I've just been zombie farming haha. You plant zombies and harvest them for your horde which you can use to invade your neighbors! I know right, awesome. Haha. You wait for them to get hungry for brains and then invade cuz they seem more focused that way haha.



So I haven't played farmville since after I got me a villa. Haha when that happened all my dedication for the game ended. Now I signed on and everythings crazy! Chicken eggs hatching buildings, fertilizing unplanted soil, people asking to send materials, man that games moving up haha.



Ok I admit I was into farmville haha. I started planing my day around it. Planting 8hr crops before work, 10min crops if I was getting food. Man I had a system haha. But things got slower after upgrading to that huge farm. I remember being late to work cuz digging soil took forever haha. Good times.



I think deep down inside we all want to be farmers. I mean it's in our blood. Asians planted rice, whites planted potatoes, mafia planted bodies, cops planted evidence, (oh I went there Eddie) you what I mean? Haha. Farmville just helps resurface all those feelings deep down inside your repressing. Haha.

(Today, it is New Year's Day. While all of my friends are out partying, I stayed home and mastered level 34 on FarmVille. FML

Today, I was playing Farmville all day, and I was really into the game. I was getting phone calls all day, but I kept ignoring them cause I was making so much Farm Money. Come to find out it was my son's school. He fell off the jungle gym and broke his arm. FML

Today, my husband and I were in bed, and just as I was about to finish he screamed, "Oh shit! It's 4:15, my strawberries are gonna whither!!!!" and then jumped off me and went to check on his farm on FarmVille. An imaginary farm, on Facebook. FML)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: